blog design | the life that i love

by - 10:34 PM



meet the lovely chelsey over at the life that i love. we've been good friends for quite some years now and i seriously just adore her! she is one of the most ambitious, energetic, one of a kind girl and every time i visit with her, i love hearing her stories and goals in life. seriously, this girl is going places- and when she gets famous, i hope she'll remember me! :)

** i will not be taking any new clients for blog designs the rest of the summer-- i have way to much going on right now and i wish i could design, but i just don't have the time! i will be taking new clients the beginning of September- so please keep me in mind :)

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this!! Where did you go to school??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still in school! :) but I attend BYU-Idaho. I have one more year til I graduate

      Delete
  2. Ya'll better sign up for miss Andrea to design your blog. She seriously does amazing work. Love her to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design you did.
    I am also digging the new pic you have in the top right. Adorable couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with that design! It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! I'm so happy you stopped by :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her