we're in love.

by - 10:05 AM






i seriously cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. Lora Grady Photography did a wonderful job! Thank you Lora! you can check out more from our session on her blog here.

i love him and cannot wait for the day i will become his wife and eternal companion. he's my everything and my best friend. 

we're in love.

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. What great photos of you two, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love these! You two look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look really great together, gorgeous photos!
    And I simply love that dress, where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures!! where is your dress from? I love it!



    followme@www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You to are so cute together! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I am pretty jealous that I didn't get the lovely honor of shooting these for you! darn being out of town! But these are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are seriously SO cute together and these photos are gorgeous! :]

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so precious! You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are sooo cute. Loving the outfits. You look completely happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and you are too cute. You and your fiance are seriously models. What gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to start following you.
    follow me @ wherewevebean.blogspot.com
    xoxo Kinzie

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her