there's something about the weekend that is so relaxing and you feel like you can eat anything, just because it's the weekend. so i finally made those jiffy blueberry muffins i was craving all week. and it was delicious.
I agree, the weekend feels so free. Those blueberry muffins sound delicious! I haven't whipped up a batch of muffins in ages, I feel like today might be perfect for that!
6 comments
Yum, this definitely just made me crave blueberry muffins now!
ReplyDeletehttp://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/
right on, right on. i know how that feels!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the weekend feels so free. Those blueberry muffins sound delicious! I haven't whipped up a batch of muffins in ages, I feel like today might be perfect for that!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog! Those muffins look so so good. It's almost wedding time!! Yay! Xo
ReplyDeletemegthecoolgirl.blogspot.com
yum! looks like the perfect weekend treat.
ReplyDeleteyum!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her