sorry ladies, he's not at the dating age yet.

by - 4:42 PM







since reading my new book, i've gained so much inspiration and motivation to practice shooting in different lighting situations. today i told my brother to put on his white shirt and bowtie and model for me. he's a natural. he modeled in elementary school and was in the macy's catalog. i think now that he's not in his awkward stage anymore (brace-face, short hair days) he should take up modeling again! although he already gets the ladies looking like justin bieber...

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your brother is a stud!!

    -Heidi
    all-of-the-stuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that bow-tie! Where did you find it? Amazing photos by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures! He poses very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great pictures! The lighting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww he is adorable! I am reading a photography book to and need to actually start practicing what I am reading about! Photography is definitely something you can't get better at without just going out and doing! These pictures turned out terrific, great work!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. handsome little guy. =) And I must say these photos look great.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her