a yummy dessert

by - 7:58 PM


i was craving a dessert, but didn't want to calorie binge so this is what i found in my kitchen: strawberries, bananas, cool whip and chocolate syrup. a brilliant idea came to me, why not combine them?! anything is good with a little chocolate and some cool whip!



what are your favorite "healthy" desserts? pleeeasee share :)

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. That looks delicious!
    I really like smoothies.
    With ice cream in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'm definitely a smoothie lover :)

      Delete
  2. anything vegan. don't let it scare you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about yummy! I simply love banana and strawberries!

    Also thanks so much for taking the time to check out and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM my favorite "healthy" dessert is peanut butter and chocolate chips and coconut on a rice cake or oatmeal. Or strawberries on angel food cake with a little whip cream is also low in calories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yumm that sounds delicious! thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  5. Gonna do this when I come home from work (at work now). =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to put my face in this bowl. I'm going out right now to get some strawberries, cool whip, and fudge. Happiness here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummm! that looks so good!
    Jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. next time, dip bananas and strawberries in melted chocolate OR PEANUT BUTTER and freeze them.... oh my gosh honestly, nothing tastes so good!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her