her name is pepper

by - 6:32 PM


for my 9th birthday i was surprised with a little mini schnauzer puppy and look what she's grown up to be, a little bit bigger mini schnauzer. sometimes i wish i could flashback to when she was a puppy, that would be the cutest thing ever! but now she's getting old (turning 12 next month!) crazy how time flies by. still gotta love her though. funny how dogs can have such unique personalities. 

do you have any family pets?

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Ohmyword she's so adorable. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like someone named Pepper :) We don't have a family pet right now but I can't wait till the boyf and I get a pug together!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll!
    I've had many. All from a fish, to parrot, to rabbits, to kittens to hamsters. But never a little puppy. That was always what I wanted, but my parents got me something else. Haha.
    Your puppy is a sweety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well dogs are a lot of work! More than a fish or hamster. When I was younger we had a guinea pig for a few years

      Delete
  4. Aw, so cute! And yes, it goes so very fast. My cat is already 9 too!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! My puppy is a year and a half. I can't believe how time flies!!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to reading yours and following along! I love the posts I've read through so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious puppy! I am definitely a dog lover:) thank you so much for our sweet comment...we are your newest followers!

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I welcome all dog lovers :) thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. oh, she's so cute!! i have a westie/schnauzer mix (or so we think), and he is kind of my whole world!

    http://celebratingtheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh cute! It's fun how a pet becomes part of the family, especially when you've had it for years! :)

      Delete
  8. She is so cute! I have a siamese that my husband bought me right after we got married. It's crazy to think that she is going to be 6 this year! You're right, time definitely flies. :)

    http://ashtonanddiscourse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you commented on my blog because I love yours!
    You are adorable!!
    And congrats on the engagement! So exciting!!!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh how cuuuuute!! I just got a puppy in march and I'm so in love, but I don't want her to grow up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you have to relish every second of her personality and love.

    Aloha,
    I'm following your adventures now, I found you on... oh shoot, I forgot where I was when I found you-- but, anywho here I am after having found ya. I can't wait to see the places you will go. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love it if you'd join us for the ride. We might just be able to add a touch of sunshine and surf to your Seattle days. =)

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her