it's feeling more like summertime!

by - 5:41 PM



what a wonderful feeling to wake up in the morning to sunlight streaming through your window! we got lucky with 80 degree weather today and all i could think of is wishing i was at the lake with my friends swimming. but instead, today is my sister's 18th birthday so we went shopping! i could spend hours in H&M and was excited to find these white shoes and this striped skirt. after shopping and celebrating at Red Robin, i decided to take some time to relax and soak up some sunlight. i was so happy to talk to kevin on the phone for a bit and catch up with him. he makes me so happy and i'm counting down the days til i see him in california next month. can it come any sooner?!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. SO happy you followed me on instagram so I could find your BEAUTIFUL blog! LOVING it! And I love your instagram caption- photographer. more advanced than instagram. hahah! Awesome. I have a friend that is a photographer and he won't even download instagram. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i don't want to sound like a snooty instagramer, but i couldn't pass that up. :) i love your blog as well and have been following it for a while now! it's crazy how many mormon bloggers there are! And really fun to know that a lot of us have something in common :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sooo excited to have won a blog re-design by you. I am loving the clean simplicity of your gorgeous blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to work with you! :)

      Delete
  3. Darling blog :)
    you have yourself a new follower!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her