ninety-three days.

by - 12:58 PM


I would like to think of it as 3 months. THREE more months until I am married to my best friend. I wish it would come sooner, but I'm keeping busy with all the wedding planning that needs to be done. My mom and I got all the major things checked off the list, and now it's down to the nitty gritty with planning. phew! but thats the hard part... so many details!

For now, I'm looking forward to being with Kev in California. Countdown: 5 weekends to go! We have our time scheduled with going to the beach, taking engagement photos (soo excited for that!!) visiting his grandparents and one of my favorites- hitting up the rollercoasters at Six Flags which is basically my dream date :)

Are you counting down to any fun events in your life?

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Less than 50 days till the boy and I move in :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your necklace!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stesha! And I love your name- never heard it before! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a pretty big fan of countdown's myself & this one of yours certainly is a lovely one! Good luck with the wedding planning :) And since you asked, my current countdown is for my move to the UK this August! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow what an awesome thing to look forward to! I've never been to the UK but I would love to visit someday. Where are you living now?

      Delete
  4. I'm counting down the days to Costa Rica for a mission trip and a trip to Canada to see my friend :) So excited for the big day that's quickly approaching!

    May I ask who you got to do for your engagement photos? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! Mission trips are so fun- you'll experience so much. Can't wait to hear about your stories there :)

      The lovely Lora from Lora Grady Photography will be taking my engagements!

      Delete
  5. how cool!!! gosh, those three months are going to go by so fast!! My fiance and I are getting married in Laguna Beach in just two short weeks! After an almost 2 year engagement, it's so crazy to have the date finally approaching! Hope you have a blast with all of your little details, girl! I'm following your blog now! I'd love if you'd follow back so we can keep in touch! We can talk wedding ;)
    Take Care!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Elle! wow laguna beach, it will be an amazing wedding and i'm sure you'll look stunning! i wish i were only 2 weeks away from getting married haha but yeah, i'm sure the 3 months will fly.

      Stopped at your blog today and i'm a new follower! :)

      Delete
  6. ahhh thats so exciting. i'm excited to see your engagement pictures, i love love love engagement pictures. but really. also i don't have anything really to count down to until i graduate next april, which is a little too far for a count down. so excited for you though :)

    K

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! I can finally take engagements (rather than take them for others!) and I cannot wait :)

      well that's something to look forward to! what are you majoring in?

      Delete
  7. I can't wait until I get to write a post exactly like this! I am also in love with my best friend, but were both at uni at the moment so it's totally impractical to be thinking any further ahead than graduating at the moment! Congratulations, you're super lucky :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day will come when it's the right time :)

      Delete
  8. I'm also counting down to my wedding....6 months to go! Your ring is beautiful by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her