you're never too old to still be in love.
my grandparents have made it past 50 years of being married and are still in love.
i cannot wait to start my new beginning with kevin and years down the road, be more in love with him everyday.
he's my everything and my better half.

13 comments
this is pure, pure love. it makes my heart swell, and the photograph is breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteold couples make me happy. it's a rare thing, people staying together these days. 50 years!
ReplyDeletedarling :) I love this picture and the title.
ReplyDeletefollowme@ www.studentswife.com
Such a beautiful picture! 50 years is definitely something to admire!
ReplyDeletehttp://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/?m=1
this is so precious. love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet post!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
so sweet <3
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful photo. What an inspiration! And your words are so sweet too.
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome and very inspirational. Thank you for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteA Southern Drawl
what a beautiful photo. you can see how happy they are together just by looking at them!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful thing. :)
ReplyDeleteKills me. Love it so much.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
Wow, this is too special! I hope one day to find someone I can spend a lifetime with :) So glad to have stumbled upon your blog, looking forward to keeping up with your adventures :)
ReplyDeletexo Shane
leave us some love
xo, him&her