a thankful heart.

by - 3:36 PM



i am thankful for
a loving and amazing fiance who is incredibly thoughtful and treats me like a princess
my family and the great examples they are to me
talents, and sharing them with others
technology
sunshine and birds chirping, cannot wait for summertime
& i am especially grateful for the gospel in my life.

when things are tough or you're having a bad day, take a step back and remember the things in your thankful heart. 



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this post, so refreshing! It's the simple things in life that need to be reflected on in order to show yourself what you live for on a daily basis!

    http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you two! And yes couple dates of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving your blog these days girlie! I want a tin can of photos now and I love this post!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her