a new look for an upcoming new life together

by - 6:38 PM



i thought that while living at home this summer i would have time to blog more often, but this little place on the internet has been rejected lately! today i changed (once again!) my blog layout so that i can transform this place for kevin and me! you don't know how long i've been wanting to change the name to fit kevin in, and now that the ring is on the finger, he's ALL mine :)

i will still be blogging about my specific areas of design and my improve series, but it will also be a place to write about our upcoming new life together and i couldn't be more excited.

to recap my life lately, i'll just post the handy dandy instagram photos. seriously, i'm obsessed with instagram. so if you're also obsessed, join me! @andreabrionne

 bought this skirt on sale at anthropologie and seriously love it!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. i almost got that skirt. love itt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy that it was on sale or I wouldn't have bought it hah :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lacey! If you're wanting a new design and layout for your blog, let me know! :)

      Delete
  3. Love how clean the layout looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I love clean and simple layouts. If you're ever needing a new look for your blog, let me know! :)

      Delete
  4. ANDREA! I LOVE YOU! And the new blog layout is just divine! So simple, so classy, I just can't get enough of it. Also, where are those darling sandals from? I must have them.
    And that picture of the rain... Makes me miss home so much! That is perfect. Mind if I steal it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss chelsey! i love you too! Are you still in Provo? I will be in Utah next weekend and would LOVE to see you!
      If you ever want a new design, let me know :) i love to mess around and get creative. I have so many ideas
      My sandals are from Target! Just got them a few weeks ago and really like them. it was time for some new sandals.
      Go ahead and steal the photo :) do you have instagram??

      Delete
    2. I want to see you! Please call me up, and lets get together!
      Oh and girl you know I'm all about you mixing it up too. I think I'm ready for something a little more grown up. You know. With this whole 21 and almost got my missionary home, thing!
      I think I may just go buy those same sandals...
      And I'm going to put that picture on my wall. I don't have instagram, but my phone contract finally ends in June. And then the iPhone for Verizon is mine! :) And then we can be instagram pals!

      Delete
  5. I love following your blog. :) Seriously. Come stop by and come follow!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her