the farmers market.

by - 9:17 PM



i stopped by the farmers market today with my mom to check it out (and find a little sweet to devour). i love that cities all around are having farmers markets- it's such a neat way to sell fresh (and local!) foods along with getting your name out for smaller businesses. there was a huge line in front of this yummy dessert stand. they had the biggest donuts i've EVER seen in my life- sorry, i didn't snap a photo of it... instead i got a delicious reeses peanut butter cookie. made my day a whole lot sweeter.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pretty pictures! Woops, I forgot about the Farmer's Market today!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such BEAUTIFUL pictures. You (or whoever takes them) is incredibly talented.

    xo
    Olivia
    http://wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to a Farmers market, they always look like fun on other peoples blogs.

    Btw the I really like your photographs and this post and a few others I've looked at, I wish I had your skills! :)

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove Farmers Markets!
    I wish we had a good one around here.
    And your pics are gorgeous!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. i gotta say, we have some pretty cute farmers markets over here, too! some of the best cantoloupe i've had in years! and honey!!! love the FM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love early summer when all the produce is green and purple at the market. I wish we had a sweets truck that sold yummy things like you described :(

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her