A DREAM COME TRUE!
i seriously am so excited!! i am crossing something off my bucket list- Go to a Jasmine Star Workshop. BOOYAH! i signed up, paid and it's official. i've been a huge fan of Jasmine Star Photography for a few years now and love her natural, fresh photos. i stalk her blog all the time and take note about all the wonderful advice she shares with fellow photographers out there.
it just so happens to work out perfectly to go to her workshop in Orange County June 26th- which i'll already be in the area for my friends wedding and to visit my love, kevin! could it have worked out any more perfect? i simply think NOT!
i can't wait to meet jasmine star herself! she seems like a spunky lady and of course i'll get to meet other photographers out there. how awesome is that?!


8 comments
sounds like a photographers dream! have a blast :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks like fun!! It is always a good feeling to get something crossed off your bucket list :)
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/
that sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous ;)
ReplyDeletefollowme@ www.studentswife.com
Nice! It sounds like a great time!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm so jealous! I would kill to go to a jasmine star workshop! I am tempted to buy her creative live videos but they are so much money
ReplyDeleteWell your photography is already beautiful, but the class sounds like fun! Love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteSuch great news! I'm so excited for you:D
ReplyDeleteblueeyednightowl.blogspot.com
How fun!
ReplyDeleteI already love a lot of your photos so I can't imagine what they will look like after the workshop
xo Jessica
www.newlyloved.com
leave us some love
xo, him&her