i collect postcards. some are from decades ago, one of them even had a 100 year old stamp! that's what happens when you find old postcards from old people. (bingo!) whenever i travel somewhere, i always grab a postcard. i love it when my friends travel and i get a lovely postcard in the mail! if you're feeling super awesome and wanting to do a little something nice, send me a postcard and i'd love to hear from you!
recently i've developed a new love for vintage cameras. i have a small starter collection, only 2, but i hope for it to grow so i can decorate my new apartment.
I love the postcard idea! I collect coins, dork right?! But I love the history! I collect flowers by pressing them! I have quite the collection! I bought a vintage camera a few years back from a yard sale, I love it!
your blog has theeee prettiest pictures! also, i love that you collect postcards. i collect concert tickets and wedding announcements. i have every single wedding announcement that has ever been sent to me.
8 comments
I love the postcard idea! I collect coins, dork right?! But I love the history! I collect flowers by pressing them! I have quite the collection! I bought a vintage camera a few years back from a yard sale, I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/?m=1
i think thats awesome! i've tried the pressing flowers thing, and it didnt work for me haha
Deleteyour blog has theeee prettiest pictures! also, i love that you collect postcards. i collect concert tickets and wedding announcements. i have every single wedding announcement that has ever been sent to me.
ReplyDeletethank you kylee! maybe i should send you MY wedding announcement to add to your collection ;)
DeleteI've always loved great photography.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection.
ReplyDeleteI find myself collecting buttons, I am somewhat obsessed. :)
i started a button collection myself and forgot where i put them! haha shame on me
DeleteI love the idea of collecting postcards. The written letter. What a lost art.
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her