blog design | the bookness

by - 5:05 PM



I'm so excited to share with you the new design I made for Piril over at The Bookness! I've followed her blog for quite some time and was thrilled when she emailed me to design a new layout for her. We got some late spring cleaning done and I'm glad I got to work with her and get to know more about her and the fiance.
Check out her lovely blog and become her friend as I have! :)

If you're wanting some late spring cleaning done, lets chat about a new layout for you!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. aw, i love piril! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love all the nice white space and the simplicity of the whole layout. Great job!

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a huge fan of simplicity in design. thank you katelyn!

      Delete
  3. Hi!!Thanks for the lovely comment! You should come here, Helsinki is the World Design Capital this year.
    I love this layout too, simple but playful :)
    ..and the whole blog is really nice. I'm following x

    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her