what was our life like before pinterest?! who knows... :) but i noticed I picked a lot of things with blue in them. i think i have a crush on a certain color this week.
Lovely! I am always drawn to shades of blue, and just about anything looks good in turquoise. Those shoes are adorable and I especially love the alphabet print! I have been searching for something like that to hang above my desk.
I love this, I wear blue more than any other color, you have some good finds, I am drawn to 5, i have a thing for stripes...Ps nominated you for a fancy award on my post today, check it out!
11 comments
Love #7! :)
ReplyDeleteXo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
Lovely! I am always drawn to shades of blue, and just about anything looks good in turquoise. Those shoes are adorable and I especially love the alphabet print! I have been searching for something like that to hang above my desk.
ReplyDeletehttp://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
I love this, I wear blue more than any other color, you have some good finds, I am drawn to 5, i have a thing for stripes...Ps nominated you for a fancy award on my post today, check it out!
ReplyDeleteHahaha what WAS our life like before Pinterest?!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know what to eat, what to wear, what work out to do! haha.
Love the shoes in #6!
Enjoy this beautiful Saturday, girl!
xo
I absolutely agree about Pinterest : ) Love the turquoise!
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest too, so addictive!
ReplyDeleteLovely picks x
it seriously is! :)
DeleteHello! I'm a new follower. I love your blog layout and design. Clean and Simple!
ReplyDeleteThank you Corina! Glad you stopped by :)
DeleteThose shoes are seriously fantastic!! Love all your picks!!...and really...I cant remember life before pinterest?! :)
ReplyDeletewww.tippeecanoe.com
That Emerson Frye dress is perfect for a weekend in Santorini! Great picks
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her