weekly faves #3 | inspiration by andrea m. - 2:26 PM 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 i'm heading on my journey back to the beautiful evergreen state! this time, i'm flying :) i'm coming home seattle. Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : inspiration, weekly faves Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 3 comments megan kristineApril 13, 2012 at 2:59 PMI love these! Especially the books and the strawberries. So pretty.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyContemplating BeautyApril 16, 2012 at 1:57 PMSO in love with your picks!!! That banner with the maps :oReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRachaelApril 24, 2012 at 1:29 AMLove the road map bunting. I still can't even work out how to put parallel images on my blog, is there an easy way to do it?Rxhttp://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... leave us some lovexo, him&her
3 comments
I love these! Especially the books and the strawberries. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteSO in love with your picks!!! That banner with the maps :o
ReplyDeleteLove the road map bunting. I still can't even work out how to put parallel images on my blog, is there an easy way to do it?Rx
ReplyDeletehttp://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/
leave us some love
xo, him&her