weeeee made it!

by - 7:51 AM

we made it in 17 hours from utah to oklahoma. i don't know if it's just me, but as i've gotten older, i really don't mind long road trips. yeah, i despise sitting for long hours at a time, but i wasn't screaming in my head, "are we there yet?!"
we watched the sun rise together along with a gorgeous sunset (which i was driving at that time and made kev stick his head out of the window to capture as many pictures he could of the windmills). he's no photographer, but he proved me wrong with a few of them :) so i'm happy.

road trips really refresh your mind of how beautiful this earth really is. winding through the colorado mountains where armies of aspen trees lie then heading down into the valley and wheat fields of kansas, i am so amazed with the world we live in. how can you deny there is a God, when you can look outside your window and think about this beautiful earth he created just for us? its truly amazing and humbling.
 


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. It looks incredible there. Seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing! I love road trips too, especially when I'm driving and everyone else is awake. LOL

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these pictures are so pretty! You make Utah look good haha! Nothing better than a good road trip, as long as there is treats and good music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over these last couple years I too have found myself in many many long road trips. I use to hate them but now that I'm usually the passenger I love just naping, listening to music, talking and the ever changing view. It's really the perfect resting time.
    Cheers to long road trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about road trips. I think it's because, as we get older, we stop trying so hard to get to where we're going, and instead we learn to enjoy the journey. I know that's what it's like for me. I'm working towards a Ph.d, and I'm about to start my second year. People ask me all the time if I can even see a light at the end of the tunnel, but the truth is that I don't need a light. It's not always about seeing results, sometimes you have to slow down and enjoy the process.
    Morgan
    toughalces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely pictures!
    So gorgeous
    xoxo.
    Tiffany
    http://astyleescapeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all so beautiful photos//

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her