... i was nannying in california. oh how i miss those waves. gorgeous sunsets. palm trees and california warm air. i'll be back this summer- don't you worry.
I love your blog and your beautiful pictures! They are so dreamy :) Were you in Southern California? I'm on my way there right now! Hopefully it's nice and warm.
gorgeous photos!! i've never been in california or anywhere in the us, but i sure do want to visit it along with my sis! The beaches are so big! that sunset photo is sheer perfection to me!:D Lucky u, u're going back there! ***
12 comments
I love your blog and your beautiful pictures! They are so dreamy :) Were you in Southern California? I'm on my way there right now! Hopefully it's nice and warm.
ReplyDeleteyes i was in oceanside, california- near san diego. i'm so jealous you're heading there! wish i was :)
DeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
Thank you jan! :)
DeleteOh I love Cali!
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling because this time last year I was living in Hawaii! Good thing I'm headed back in less than two weeks! I'm going crazy!
Www.tippeecanoe.com
how exciting!! i've never been to hawaii (eek!) :) hopefully someday. you'll definitely have to take lots of photos for me haha
Deletegorgeous photos!!
ReplyDeletei've never been in california or anywhere in the us, but i sure do want to visit it along with my sis!
The beaches are so big!
that sunset photo is sheer perfection to me!:D
Lucky u, u're going back there!
***
I just moved to San Diego- holy smokes it's awesome! Hope you hurry back!
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://www.howboutsomecake.wordpress.com
san diego is gorgeous! i wish i were visiting sooner, i'm needing some vitamin d :) thanks for stopping by today!
DeleteI am absolutely in love with your photos!! Makes me nostalgic for something I've never even experienced!
ReplyDeleteThe setting for the houses made me gasp. I like it.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was traveling back there for the summer. My favorite place on earth :)
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her