the happiest day of my life!!
I'M ENGAGED!
& i can now call kevin my fiance.
(every time i say that word i want to say it in a french accent)
i'm the luckiest girl and happiest i've ever been. the proposal story is coming up and i can't wait to share it!

26 comments
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, congratulations!!! :D
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely news and a gorgeous ring. Many congrat's.Rx
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! how exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! GORGEOUS ring!!! :) God bless you both!!
ReplyDeleteforevergodsprincess.blogspot.com
Your ring is so pretty! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteaahahh congratssss!! (: and this isnt about the engagement.. but aahh love the shirt. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratss! Your ring is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! that is very exciting for you two!
ReplyDeletexx
Congrats, girl! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWH how awesome that I find your blog on the day you announce your engagement! I'm a new follower! Congratulations on your engagement!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both :) that is a beautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congratulations :) Can't wait to hear the story. xoxo! eliza
ReplyDeleteYay. So happy. :)
ReplyDeleteawe congratulations dear!!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
What a lovely ring! I can't wait to hear your story and follow all of your engagement bliss until your wedding!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so wonderful! Also, your ring is amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteso happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your ring is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement. I just found your blog and really like the pictures of you road trip to Oklahoma. They're beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteoh goodness, your ring is soo pretty!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her