a rainy day

by - 4:24 PM


today has been a gloomy, rainy day. 
which reminded me of this photo i took while in Gdańsk, Poland.
i seriously love this image. we were walking down this street, everyone around us had their umbrellas up (something we didn't pack...), and we were headed to the Neptune Bar for lunch. i didn't want to get my camera soaked, so i pulled out my iPhone and snapped this image. 
btw, i promise that all the travel posts will be coming soon (!!!) i'm trying to find the time to go through the million images i took.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. What a gorgeous shot. Can't wait to see more (and let's hear it for amazing rainy days!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like it belongs in a magazine. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you had the perfect image for this lying in your back pocket. Also ditto Katie, totally a page out of a magazine.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beeeautiful! Oh how I love Poland...I've been there twice now and it will always hold a piece of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i was there right now. what a great memory locked into your head! i'd love to travel to poland one day.

    bwaterloo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful shot. this has made me crave a wintry weekend in a european city x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful photo. There is something so perfect about rainy cities, and you captured this one perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you took this with an iphone?! my word, what a beautiful moment to capture. this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pictures like these always look so romantic. I want these people to huddle under their umbrellas and confess their love for each other. What a great snap of life.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her