a little film : monterey, ca

by - 8:12 AM



i have so much to catch up on from our travels! while visiting monterey, california for our first wedding anniversary, i luckily remembered to take some videos. i'm definitely an amateur when it comes to video and creating a good video... but until i get better, this will have to do! i love watching home videos of my siblings and i when we were little, so i'm trying to remember to take more videos of us and our travels.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I appreciated this video so much. I was born and raised in the east bay and Monterey was a place that we visited at least twice a year, each year, growing up. Beautiful! And, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys seem so perfectly matched! how beautiful are the two of you?! sheesh! so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I LOVE your video! So adorable! I wish I would have created more videos on my Europe trip last month! I love how you meshed them all together! What movie maker software did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making videos even though I have so many projects I have yet to even tackle, one being our trip to NC. This is great! And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun! I love that song. I recently used it in a video on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her