our anniversary weekend getaway

by - 1:59 PM


you can't go to monterey and not visit the monterey bay aquarium. definitely worth seeing!
 lover's point!

 the lone cypress tree


after we packed up our things and moved out of sacramento, we thought we would head down to monterey to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. we only spent a night and day there, but it was definitely worth it! being by the beach and sunshine with lots of beautiful places to see, we had a great time together. especially since kevin was working long hours every week this summer, it was so nice to have him all to myself ;) 

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love the Monterey Bay Aquarium! And Monterey itself! Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! I love aquariums. looks like you had fun!

    Geena

    www.thefancybear.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys got some uninterrupted time together. Looks like a beautiful place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you both had fun!
    Kala
    boxingthestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and colours!
    Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, happy anniversary! this looks so lovely.

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to you two lovely people! I'm so glad you are so happy :) I love the shot of the jellyfish!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and happy anniversary! Monterey was a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely! And random because...my husband and I were just there yesterday and the day before celebrating our 2 year anniversary!

    Congrats to you both and your first year together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love those photos! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her