a pit stop in iceland

by - 2:38 PM

 ^ i loved the gorgeous sunlight peeking through the clouds as we left iceland


on our way to denmark, we had a plane change in iceland. i would love to come back here and travel around to see the sights sometime. so all i have of iceland are these images i took on my iPhone outside the plane window! from the looks of it, it's a beautiful place!

to follow along with our adventures in denmark and poland, follow my instagram @andreabrionne or look up #mehnereurotrip

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I want to visit Iceland so badly! These shots are gorgeous.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plane pictures so much. These for sure take the cake though! What great shots. That first one is so breathtaking. Iceland looks like it is straight out of Lord of the Rings or the Jurassic era. I would love to explore there! I hope you get to go soon!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iceland is on our bucket list!!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Iceland...
    Lovely pictures, really dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I really want to go to Iceland someday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I'm in love - your photos are so dreamy and it's all so clean and beautiful. I can't wait to follow you around your lives! And these are seriously incredible photos considering they were taken with an iPhone.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! My aunt went to Iceland several years ago and she loved it! I have been enjoying all of the vacation pictures that you have been posting on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her