how we celebrated easter

by - 11:10 AM



 ^^ it was sunny and warm. seriously a perfect sunday afternoon. bring on the spring weather idaho! ^^
 ^^ i just love having a bouquet of flowers in our apt. ^^

 ^^ notice the name? :) ^^



 ^^ you can't celebrate easter without dying eggs ^^



it was our first time as a married couple to celebrate easter! so instead of eating easter dinner by ourselves, we invited 3 other couples to join us. earlier that day we attended church and wore our easter colors. kevin had picked out his ultimate easter tie (that was brown and blue.. totally not spring colors) so i grabbed his pink tie from my sister's wedding and had him wear that one. so yes, we matched.

it was such a wonderful spring day. i loved that we spent time with friends that will be with us this summer. but most importantly, i love this easter holiday to remember the reason we celebrate, Christ. this video brought tears to my eyes and i am so thankful for Christ's sacrifice for all of us. Easter is such a good reminder for us.

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Are those shoes Seychelles? I saw a pair similar to them when I was browsing for wedding shoes. I loved the style but haven't gotten them because I think I need a little bit of a larger heel so my dress doesn't drag.

    The flowers are beautiful. And congratulations on your first Easter as a married couple :)

    Lauren
    http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this all! you both look so cute! and i loooove that video. i cant watch it without crying. so amazing!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos! they're making me feel all spring-y. :) happy resurrection day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! im glad you had a great Easter :)
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are the cutest place settings! how smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're photos are stunning girl. Way to work that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is getting so long!! you're a babe. love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photography is stunning. I have fallen in love with your blog! Following!

    Check out my free people giveaway!
    http://www.freelyronnie.blogspot.com/2013/03/free-people-accessory-giveaway.html

    xo sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmmm I love this post! In all actuality, I love your entire blog. Consider me your newest follower. Drooling over your pictures as well. You're an inspiration!

    -Amanda|Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her