our time in seattle + a giveaway! (closed)

by - 1:47 PM


we finally have moved into our new apartment here in Sacramento! i'm loving it already and the summer has barely started.

it was so fun visiting seattle for a few days. we took a day to visit downtown pike place market. i love walking around that place, especially during spring when they have such beautiful flowers. we weren't lucky enough to have sunny weather that day, but we got the seattle rain!




^^ we grabbed our favorite little doughnuts, as usual ^^


...til next time seattle.

+ be sure to enter the giveaway on Jenny Highsmith's blog for a free month feature spot on my blog! Enter using the rafflecopter below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. beautiful photos. pike's place is one of my most favorite places in the world. so happy to hear you're enjoying the CA sunshine!


    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pictures : ) i would love to spend some time in seattle, i've never made it that far north on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I'm going to the West Coast for my honeymoon and these photos make me so excited to go to Seattle :)

    http://www.relativelyoffbeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! I have never been to seattle but it is definitely on my must see list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Seattle. My husband and I are from Portland, and we'd make it up there a few times in a year. Nothing like the Pike's Place! I swear the flowers sold there are arranged in some of the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen.

    Gorgeous photos!

    Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  6. i live in tacoma, south of seattle, and adore it! thanks for sharing these sweet photos of home and hope the move went well!
    kw, ladies in navy
    Zara giveaway
    Gap/Old Navy Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you made it to cali! I can't wait for all of your new photos in the warm weather. Do you miss the burg?? Those photos from Seattle are fun too! I can't get over how pretty the flowers are at Pikes Place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such gorgeous photos! i really need to visit seattle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thought it'd be a fun note, to drop in and tell you that we just moved into seattle, and are from Sacramento. (and are visiting next week.)

    You and I have been dancing around each other for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her