homemade terrarium

by - 9:50 PM



ever since seeing this tutorial by the lovely tinge floral, i've been wanting to do it myself! i had a few succulents laying around with no home for them so i finally made my own terrarium. i love plants but don't have a green thumb, so we'll see how long they'll last (crossing my fingers!). 
i've been MIA since we've moved to california. we are both loving it here. kevin is busy all day every day with selling pest control and being the team leader. meanwhile, i am now taking online classes for the semester and staying busy with the wives on the team during the day! this will be an amazing summer and we feel so blessed to be here. anyone from sacramento? let's hang out!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. ooh i've been wanting to make one of these for awhile now! i've been reading up a lot on succulents because every time i get one i seem to kill it...so much for being an 'easy' plant. or i'm just that bad at taking care of plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that I want to make a terrarium and see if I have more luck with it than I usually do with blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, i tried to do this and i killed all my plants! haha

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! :) I've been wanting to get my hands dirty and make a terrarium too!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her