who's your valentine?

by - 12:13 PM



i love valentines day! especially now that i'm married and can celebrate with my wonderful husband. it's amazing how you think you can love someone so much, but over time your love grows and grows. we've been married for almost 6 months and they have been the best 6 months of my life. living with my best friend is such a blessing and i know i always have him around.

i woke up to music playing, my favorite waffles and fresh juice all made by my husband. oh, and a special card written from him. it brightened my day and i must shamefully admit, he's beaten me with writing a card! i better get on it... along with making him a delicious dinner for tonight.

+ also, don't forget! i am giving 25% off sponsorship for the month of february - use code CELEBRATE at purchase. 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Happy Hearts Day to you and yours! Being married is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new look! I like it better than the last one:)) happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! You're new design is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! My husband and I are in our third year of marriage and I feel the same way you do: I love him and appreciate him more now than when we first married! Enjoy your first year of marriage! It's a beautiful time in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! you have yourself a keeper there!

    Sadly, this falls the day after my birthday so it flies a bit under the radar for us. Maybe one day I’ll get some flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by our little piece of the web, Andrea!

    Everything about your blog is just so lovely. The design, your photography ... I'm looking forward to checking out more.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for coming by katie! i appreciate your compliments :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her