6 months of marriage & a lifetime to go
we have been married for 6 months now and it has been the best months of my life. i love this man of mine with all my heart. he is my best friend and i am so thankful for the love he gives me every day. i can't imagine life without him!
happy 6 months husband!





11 comments
Happy 6 months you two!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 6 months! I love your sweater in these photos!
ReplyDeleteYou two are adorable! These photos are just oozing with love.
ReplyDeletebeauty & truth
I love you two. So glad I gained another awesome sister! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeletearwww. you two make such a cute couple!!! love it! happy 6 months!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations )))) we just hit the 2 months mark ))))
ReplyDeleteawe happy 6 months. love the pictures!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
so cute! happy 6 many more months :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. You, your husband, your blog - everything here is just so adorable and sweet! Thanks for commenting on mine, I'm so happy to have found yours! Happy 6 months!
ReplyDeletecongrats on 6 months! these pictures are absolutely adorable! i'm loving your sweater also, where'd you find it?
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 Months!!!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her