st. thomas : U.S. Virgin Islands
st thomas was by far my favorite place we visited while on our cruise. i would love to go back there sometime and stay longer to explore the island and the islands next to it. we hadn't planned ahead on what we wanted to do, so when we got off we decided to take a tour of the island first. we hopped on the
^^ gorgeous view of Magen's Bay ^^
after our 2 hour tour of the island, we got a ride to the opposite side of the island to Coki Beach. we went to the aquarium park and saw lots of beautiful fish and stingrays, pet a shark, and
we finished off our time in st thomas swimming at the beach and enjoying the sunshine. i hope to one day go back there!
all photos taken december 2012
















10 comments
these are fantastic pictures dear!!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
I am so looking forward to our cruise. We aren't going to St. Thomas, but a few places similar to it.
ReplyDeletecruises are the best! what cruise line/what locations are you going on?
Deletebeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! You got a lot of great pictures. I've never been St. Thomas but I really want to go...especially now :)
ReplyDeleteit's a gorgeous place to visit. i highly recommend going there if you ever have the chance :)
Deleteyour blog is gooorgeous!!
ReplyDeletedefinitely following along :)
-marsa
The DayLee Journal
thank you marsa! glad you stopped by :) your blog is lovely as well!
DeleteYour pictures are phenomenal!
ReplyDeleteSt. Thomas was our favorite stop too. My husband is from there, so we got to meet up with his Gram and I was able to see where he grew up.
just lovely. I think I'm in love with the view on that 2nd picture :) !
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her