pop of color + pencil skirts

by - 7:20 PM


aren't these skirts adorable? i wanted the J.CREW catalog in my hands to drool over the super cute clothes for march, so as i was looking online today, i ordered the catalog. i cannot wait for it to come! pathetic huh?
i love the length of these skirts. it's hard to find stylish and modest skirts these days, which is frustrating, but i've noticed the past few years that modest clothing hasn't been as hard to find in some stores. especially summer clothes like shorts (the HARDEST to find longer shorts, i'm not the booty shorts kind of girl)
check out the pop of color too! when i shop, i'm drawn to earthy tones. it's hard for me to get out of that mind set, but i'm making an effort in finding pops of color to add to my wardrobe. can spring come sooner please? i just can't wait any longer for warm weather!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these bright skirts! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I enjoy yours as well! Your layout is very cute and you have very interesting posts! Keep up the great work.
    xx paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also anti-booty shorts. And tend toward earth/warm colors, too. I'm trying to branch out. I bought a reddish-orange skirt, just haven't worn it yet. I like the yellow skirt above.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her