what's inspiring me | pinterest by andrea brionne - 4:41 PM pinterest is seriously amazing and gives me SO much inspiration. i especially love pinterest for gathering ideas for graphic design and photography... and fashion and yummy dinners and well, basically everything! what's been inspiring me lately? smiles typography comfy patterned quilts it can happen ^ simple makeup + pink lips. What's inspiring you? Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : inspiration, pinterest Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 5 comments ElshaFebruary 25, 2012 at 1:50 PMi am currently obsessed with pink lip stick! also the mac matte red. love the blog! youre adorable!xoxoelsha rae.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDeniseFebruary 25, 2012 at 1:53 PMI love pinterest! My favorites are the hair tutorials :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoFebruary 25, 2012 at 2:03 PMI LOVE pinterest!! It is very inspiring! Thanks for your sweet comment. Your blog is awesome as well! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMelissa ColemanFebruary 25, 2012 at 2:31 PMThanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Target pulls me in everytime. :) I love pinterest. It's addictive for me. I think I have well over 1000 pins now. Ha! ... new follower :) loved your blogMelissahttp://t-g-life.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySophie HicksFebruary 26, 2012 at 1:42 AMLove that simple makeup+ pink lipstick blog! Followed.SophhElizabethsophhelizabeth.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... leave us some lovexo, him&her
5 comments
i am currently obsessed with pink lip stick! also the mac matte red. love the blog! youre adorable!
ReplyDeletexoxo
elsha rae.
I love pinterest! My favorites are the hair tutorials :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE pinterest!! It is very inspiring! Thanks for your sweet comment. Your blog is awesome as well! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Target pulls me in everytime. :)
ReplyDeleteI love pinterest. It's addictive for me. I think I have well over 1000 pins now. Ha! ... new follower :) loved your blog
Melissa
http://t-g-life.blogspot.com/
Love that simple makeup+ pink lipstick blog! Followed.
ReplyDeleteSophhElizabeth
sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com
leave us some love
xo, him&her