ABC Dates

by - 12:23 AM

my boyfriend and i decided to copy my parent's idea of doing abc dates. it's a great way to mix up going on dates and planning fun ideas to go along with a certain letter. kev and i decided to switch off planning each date going through the alphabet. so to catch you up on the dates and letters we've done so far..

A: Applebees dinner date! we actually hadn't started the abc dates when we went, but a few days later when i suggested we do it, we thought, well we already did A! so we went on from there.

B: banana milkshakes and back rubs. it was a long week of school work, so we decided to have a chill date. the banana milkshakes ended up being his protein banana shake... it was still good!

C: Cheesecake Factory. he came up to Seattle with me for thanksgiving break so i planned this seattle date night with my sister who we doubled with. we went to the cheesecake factory that night then to a laser show at the pacific science center and walked around downtown taking pictures around the space needle. 


D: D is for dessert! of course. so we went on a double with friends to the Cocoa Bean Cupcake place where they have delicious cupcakes! i hadn't been there before and it was a wise choice to try it.

E: "extreme" date. the boys (tom and kev) planned this one, and it was extreme i tell ya! we went to the local gymnasium place (not sure what it's called..) where they had rock climbing! they also had those huge sumo wrestling outfits to fight in and that was hilarious. i couldn't stop laughing watching as the boys dueled each other and occasionally couldn't get up..

F: Fancy dinner complete with a Fort. We did a double date with friends and got dressed all Fancy for dinner at the Olive Garden. Afterward we came back to my apartment and built an awesome fort in the living room where we watched a movie. You're never too old to create and have fun in a fort!

G:  Go on a cruise. We went on a 3 day weekend cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. He got free tickets through the company he works for. woo hoo!We had a lot of fun with his company and we made new friends! We also went ATVing around Ensenada, shopped, and rode around the dunes by the beach.



H: Hamburgers at Red Robin, yummm.

I: Ice cream at the delicious Gee's Dairy here in Rexburg and a movie night.

Now that those are documented and you're all caught up... here's the featured date we did yesterday >>

J: Jamba Juice date! Kev and I are sick with a cold, so we made some lunch together then hit up Jamba Juice to grab ourselves a Cold Buster smoothie. We also drew portraits of each other with the bucket of markers on the table. We couldn't show the other til the end, just for the fun of it. 




Why do I have black hair in my portrait? I don't know... he was going for a B+W look apparently. silly kev. I couldn't stop laughing about how my "portrait" is awkwardly looking at his smoothie in the photo. cracks me up!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi there! Just came across your blog and love it. The idea of ABC dates is awesome and so one I want to try with my hubby! Oh my gosh, you have Jamba Juice near you. I live in the boonies, and it's not every day you see a Jamba Juice, so when I hear about one, I think of Baby Mama and how "Jamba Juice is the man"! I also love me some Cheesecake Factory, yet another place we don't have here ; )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh stop being so cute. love you two :) tell kev happy vday for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea!!! loving your blog girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a cute idea! Thomas and I are definitely going to have to try this out :) xo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is single handedly the best idea I've ever heard of! And what fun dates you've already had! I absolutely love this and would love to do the same, thanks so much for sharing.

    P.S. - You have a lovely little blog here and I am so glad you commented on my blog earlier so I could check your place out. I will be contacting you later about that guest post, thanks so much for offering dear!

    Have a lovely Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her