my valentine
surprised me with a delicious breakfast in the morning. {choco chip waffles, "dippy" egg, toast, and bacon.}
he surprised with with these on the table...
so in return, i surprised him with his favorite homemade dinner (chicken alfredo) with this
and his favorite dessert {oreo cheesecake}which turned out amazing!!
lastly, i surprised him with a little homemade gift. On a deck of cards, i wrote on the cover 52 Reasons Why I Love You and on each card wrote a reason. I thought it was special because we like to play cards together and at times we can both be competitive when it comes to Egyptian Rat Screw... and it's a gift we can always use!
to end the night, we did homework then watched a "valentine's movie" as he code-worded "chick flick" when another guy was around... (:
Did you have a fun Valentine's day?



2 comments
i love that 52 reasons idea. so cute!! egyptian rat screw what the heck is that?? that oreo cheesecake looks amazing too
ReplyDeleteMmm.. looks like a delicious day! I also made my Valentine his favorite dinner: Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her