lets take a vote, shall we?

by - 11:30 PM

i'm a bridesmaid {for 2 of my best friends' weddings this summer!} and they are both going for coral pink dresses.
i have found the most perfect dress and willing to pay the price. but the question is, is it coral pink enough or totally missing the coral pink boat? HELP!



i've been pinteresting it up for coral pink dresses, preferably with sleeves that is actually cute {which is sometimes hard to find.. eek!} so if you see any, please let me know! (:

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. This dress is gorgeous! I don't know if it's very coral-looking on the internet, but you should see if you can check it out in real life! I feel like usually the color is different when you can look at it for real. Aaaand I don't know if you've checked with the brides yet, but coming from a former bride (I let my bridesmaids pick out the style of dress, but was kind of particular about some of the fabrics, so they would all appear the same color - different fabrics, different color effect), you might want to see if they have any opinion. I wanted to have my bridesmaids be a little more uniform, but it seems like a lot of weddings are going with really different colors or styles!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily both of my friends are wanting the bridesmaids to buy dresses different styles, but around the same shade of coral pink. i'm thinking of maybe buying it to see how it looks in person (since i'll have to order it online) then ask my friends if the color is okay.
      Thank you for your advice and insight!

      Delete
  2. It looks coral to me. It's hard when friends want you to choose a specific color for weddings, because unless all the BM's buy them together they will definitely be different shades. Anyway, I think you'd look so cute it that dress. I love the top, and the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you miki! i love the style and simplicity too.

      Delete
  3. I think the dress is beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her