My top 3 skincare go-to's for radiant skin!

by - 10:28 AM




Over the past year and a half I have been switching to better skincare products and actually caring about a skincare routine. The results?! My skin has literally never been better!! Seriously my friends. I'm proud to say that I rarely breakout anymore. And when I do, it's because I'm slacking on these three things in my skincare routine: moisturizing creams & serum.

1. MILK CREME 


Your skin NEEDS moisture and those nutritious vitamins. For the past almost 2 years, I have used the Maskcara Beauty Milk Moisturizer  and ohhh myyy goodnessss, I wake up every morning with super soft even-toned skin. I've tried so many different moisturizers and haven't ever come across one that I love as much as this one. It has Vitamins A and E along with alpha-hydroxy lactic acid to help penetrate the skin's surface and release dead skin cells. It also is amazing for helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles! (who doesn't want that?!) I also love that it is a thicker cream, but doesn't FEEL thick and greasy! It does such a good job of soaking into your skin quickly.

Tip with this moisturizer: it's perfect for dry skin conditions, sunburns or damaged skin as well as scar tissue and stretch marks.


2. Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

Don't be scared away by oils, especially if you already have more oily skin! Pure oils are SO GOOD for your skin and can soak in really well when your face is primed for them (freshly clean!). I've been using this oil for a year now and have seen such a difference in my skin - not as red, youthful and I haven't been breaking out! 

If you don't want to splurge on it right away, I love that they have FREE SAMPLES on their website! They're cute little travel sizes and perfect for testing it out before buying. You only have to pay $5 shipping for TWO FREE SAMPLES! So cool that they do that and the Vitamin C Rose Oil sample lasted me for about 3 months, using a few drops every night.

3. Squalane + Omega Repair Cream


Since this is a lighter moisturizing cream, I love to use it every morning! Especially after I shower and my face feels dry. It soaks in quickly so I can even put my makeup on shortly after.



___________________

I have a code for $15 off your first Biossance purchase for my readers!! 
CLICK HERE for the coupon!




You May Also Like

0 comments

leave us some love

xo, him&her