France : Paris

by - 9:22 PM



I can't believe it's been almost a year since we traveled to France! It was a 14 day trip (sans kids!!) with my brother and sister in law. We had such a fun time! I think France in May was perfect weather and good timing for avoiding the high tourist season. We scored an amazing deal on our roundtrip tickets (only $408 each!) We decided that we wanted to take the 14 days to fully experience all parts of France, with one exception of visiting Geneva, Switzerland for a day - which I wish we had planned one extra day for that but oh well, we'll just have to travel back there ;)


Here's some images taken on my camera from Paris, France.




Notre Dame

Palace of Versailles




We rode bikes all around the outer gardens and explored. It was so fun! We also saw a mother swan with her babies!


Inside Versailles was stunning and SO ornate!

You May Also Like

0 comments

leave us some love

xo, him&her