printing memories

by - 9:43 AM



i rarely print out my images so the other day i thought i'd choose some of my favorite instagram pictures to print using Artifact Uprising's square prints... worth every penny! i've framed some, hung some up in our room and even have some on our coffee table for friends and family to enjoy. i've used artifact uprising in the past for creating our travel books. which reminds me, i need to work on doing our costa rica travel book!

P.S. artifact uprising shared my image on their blog! i was pretty excited about that when they contacted me :) you can view it here. 


** this is not a sponsored post, i just love their products and thought i'd share!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I never seem to print out my pictures either. I just recently printed several photos that I took in Hawaii last summer and hung them in our home office. It was so nice to see my photos hanging on the wall. I love the pictures you chose to print, especially the colorful carnival ride. It's really neat that Artifact Uprising featured your image on their blog. I have never printed anything from their website before, I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a small book, per your recommendation. I love it. My husband saw it sitting on our coffee table and flipped through it, ooing and ahhing. I've been debating on the prints, too... they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her