29/40
How far along are you? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds!
Countdown? 10 more weeks to go
Maternity Clothes? they're a must these days
Stretch Marks? :( yup. i found a couple on my right side...
Sleep: getting more and more uncomfortable and restless. i wake up several times a night with him kicking and moving around. Stretch Marks? :( yup. i found a couple on my right side...
Best moments: enjoying time with kevin's family here in oklahoma! it's fun being around all our nieces and nephews. it makes me so excited for when colsen will be running around playing with them too!
Missing anything? being able to bend down easily to pick things up. it's getting more complicated the bigger i get!
Movement? yes! it's not so much quick kicks and punches anymore; now that he's getting bigger, i feel him moving around all the time and it's entertaining watching my belly move too.
Food Cravings: milkshakessss
Symptoms: heartburn, pelvic and joint pain
Belly Button in or Out? halfway still and stretching
Happy or Moody? been crying a lot more lately... goodness.Looking Forward to: heading to st. louis and getting our life situated there for the summer! i'm also excited to explore the city -- any suggestions?? i hear the zoo is free so i'm stoked about that! :)


9 comments
Your belly is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mackenzie! I hope your family is doing well :)
DeleteYou look so good and happy!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. I cannot get over this fact! I love these posts. <3
ReplyDeletexo, rn
www.rachelnicoleblog.com
a free zoo!? what!? hat sounds fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are simply adorable! These posts are such fun :) p.s. love your dress!
you look lovely. And I'm not pregnant but I also crave milkshakes almost constantly..:)
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable! Will Colsen be your first child? I appreciate the honest answers! & Looking forward to your future posts. ;D
ReplyDelete<3 Carsla
Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.
Thank you Carsla! Yes, he'll be our first :)
DeleteYes - the zoo is free and it is a pretty good one! There are lots of other neat museums down in Forest Park that are free as well. The have lots of funfestivals in downtown St. Charles that happen almost every weekend in the summer.
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her