recent design : way of the rey's
i was so excited when tessa from Way of the Rey's asked me to do her blog design! i had done some design work for her a long time ago and i love it when past clients come back to me. Since she is now married (check out her stunning wedding pictures!) she wanted to change her blog name and style. i love what we ended up with! it's more focused on her images and writing and not cluttered with a sidebar. it was a pleasure to work with you again tessa! you can check out her design here.
_________
Are
you interested in having your blog redesigned? I am currently taking
new clients! I also do logo + branding as well as print. just
email me at andreabrionne.blog@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to
working with you!

1 comments
This is a great design! I love what you did with the lettering of the title...it's really well balanced and beautifully simple.
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her