recent design : wild & precious

by - 9:55 AM



i had the pleasure of getting to know Blair from Wild & Precious as we worked together on the redesign of her blog. it was so fun designing her whimsical and simple new look. her blog is adorable; filled with lifestyle and fashion posts along with her muses as a mother and wife living in nashville. check it out!

_________

Are you interested in having your blog redesigned? I am currently taking new clients for blog designs, branding/logo & print designs! just email me at andreabrionne.blog@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to working with you!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh beautiful. Love the simplicity. Such a great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely adorable!! I wish I had your designing skills. everything is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog design! I'll be following Blair now :)

    - Clara

    beautyinthebigcity.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her