creating our home together
it's been a crazy busy few weeks! one thing i don't recommend is moving while pregnant... (i guess one plus is that you can't carry the boxes and furniture out to the moving van in the freezing idaho weather...) so instead i stayed inside and packed everything up and cleaned! thanks to all the help we had from friends with moving, or we wouldn't have moved out and in so quickly.
we are loving our new home here in utah. we're close to family and friends and there's SO much more to do here than in the little town of rexburg, idaho. those years i lived there will be cherished, but i was ready to move on and start the next chapter of our marriage together.
we're busy running errands to put our new home together! especially since we're having a house warming party this weekend, so we're trying to get everything looking good for that ;) i can't wait to share photos of our finished place!

4 comments
We had a house warming party very soon after moving to our new house. I thought everything would be done by then, but I soon realised I had been delusional. So I just concentrated on the kitchen and the living room and it was lots of fun despite all the boxes.
ReplyDeleteyay congratulations! Happy moving, unpacking and creating memories together!
ReplyDeleteYeah, can't wait to see your new house. It must be awesome! :) Have a good day! :D
ReplyDeletea house warming party!? such fun! I imagine things are a bit crazy around there. i will be praying that all goes well!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her