Costa Rica update

by - 9:27 AM



We made it to Costa Rica and we're enjoying this beautiful country. Since I don't have my computer to upload photos from my camera, I figured I'd post some snippets from my iPhone and write about some highlights of our trip so far!

  • We went to an animal sanctuary and I got to hold and play with some monkeys! They were hilarious! The only way they'll sit still on your lap is if you pick through their fur (grooming).
  • We stopped at a more secluded beach and walked through the caves. We also witnessed a snake chase and eat a frog! It was crazy to watch... Especially when the frog was half digested and still alive trying to jump so the snake was moving around with it. 
  • Seeing a 7inch grasshopper on our window... Yuck! It was HUGE! It looked like one of those toy bugs you see little kids playing with...
  • We're staying at a beautiful house in the middle of the jungle on top of a hill with a gorgeous view of the ocean... Can it get any better?
  • After a catamaran boat tour today, we came back to our place and enjoyed relaxing and listening to the rain and thunder. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah monkeys scare me ever since I went to a "monkey park" at a science zoo in Japan. Costa Rica looked fun! Great beaches

    www.shershegoes.com

    -Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you followed your snake eating a frog recap with a "Yuck!" on the grasshopper. :) We traveled to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and had an absolute blast. Can't wait to follow along on Instagram, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her