22/40

by - 1:12 PM


How far along are you? 22 weeks

Maternity Clothes? YES. bought some shirts on SALE at target (!!!) and a black maternity dress (wearing above). good thing we don't see the same people every day because i've been living in that dress - it seems to be the only comfortable thing in my closet

Sleep: still not bad. i'm a deep sleeper, so i never wake up during the night, even if i have to pee. (we'll see how that will play out as i get bigger...)

Best moments: kevin felt baby kicks the other morning for the first time! it was such a sweet moment to share together  

Missing anything? being able to eat a ton of food in one sitting without getting heartburn... (i sound like a pig...)

Movement? Yes! i look forward to feeling him give me nudges so that i remember i really truly am pregnant :)

Food Cravings: uh oh... the dessert cravings are kicking in finally and i'm tempted to eat ice cream every day

Queasy or Sick?  still feeling great

Gender: BOY!!

Symptoms: heartburn!! it's the worst feeling like you have to throw up but not really because that acid is just hanging out in your esophagus. any remedies??

Belly Button in or Out? i swear it's going to pop out one of these days

Happy or Moody? happy happy happy and occasionally moody

 
Looking Forward to: being in the hot sunshine and beaches in just a few days #costarica

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Have you tried downing a glass of ice cold milk when you get heart burn? I've heard it works wonders!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that photo!? did you take it? it's gorgeous!
    I am glad to hear things are going well. And that dress? shoot, I would live in it too! (:
    How completely exciting that you are feeling you baby boy move! man, that must be the most magical thing! I am engaged to marry my best friend in a little over two weeks and already I have baby fever! not even kidding! and your adorable posts only increase it! (i realize i should probably slow down a bit, but it's all God's timing!) I am just SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea. I plan to do the same when I get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn heartburn is getting to me too. i'm glad he could finally feel him kick! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her