eighteen weeks : baby bump

by - 5:58 PM


i got my hair cut a few weeks ago and love having it short! i guess i'm sporting the "mommy short hair" look already ;)


How far along are you? 18 weeks - almost halfway there 
Maternity Clothes? still hanging in there with my loose fitting tops and doing the rubber band trick with my jeans... 
Sleep: getting more restless during the night but at least i can sleep in everyday! 
Best moments: finding out this week that we're having a boy! it was amazing and so fun seeing our little guy move on the ultrasound  
Missing anything? not yet...
Movement? sometimes i feel a flutter, but nothing strong yet. 
Food Cravings: sweet potato fries with ranch... yumm
Queasy or Sick?  nope
Gender: BOY!!
Symptoms: lower back pain occassionally
Belly Button in or Out? Still in! but i swear it's getting more and more shallow
Happy or Moody? SO happy! 
Looking Forward to: seeing our little guy again at my 20 week ultrasound appointment + moving to our new place in a couple weeks

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. You have such beautiful hair color! The cut suites you very well :)
    So excited! You have such wonderful things ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby boy :) Cute top... I have the same one ;)

    --Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love your hair. I've decided that I'm keeping mine short too.
    Sweet potato fries and ranch... now I'm craving them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such sweet photos! You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on having a boy! yay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your top, and new hair cut! Super cute! SO excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby bump! Your hair is gorgeous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are A D O R A B L E. Congrats on baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SOOO adorable preggo!!! Can't wait to mer the little man, as i'm sure you are too!! xxoo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So excited for you! Boys are super sweet and you are glowing Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe, look at that little bump grow! best of luck moving my dear
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this! such a cute hairstyle. I wish I could get my hair to look so good. ;)

    good luck on the move! can't wait for another baby update (and a new home tour??)

    xo, rn

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her