Poland : Zakopane

by - 11:30 PM

^^ they had tons of these smoked cheeses up and down the streets. kevin insisted we buy some to try. i thought it tasted disgusting, but he and my dad liked them!

 
^^ we walked around the town until dark that day

^^ the next morning we drove up into the Tatra mountains to visit Morskie Oko.
 ^^ we decided to take a ride up the mountain in this covered wagon rather than walking. it still took a while to get to the top, but faster than on foot and it was great to enjoy the scenery!
 ^^ kevin and i with the beautiful glacier lake behind us. these pictures don't even do justice showing it's beauty.

** all images taken september 2013

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I always love seeing the pictures of you with your hubby <3 Congrats on the baby btw, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful and lively. I love the fun colors and shapes seen in town in Poland. And that glacier lake? Oh my goodness, I can almost hear the crisp clearness of the water. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. so pretty! I am loving that photo of the cheese wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog:) swoon….am in love!! My husband and I love to travel too…and hoping to go to Poland this summer! I'll have to ask you a few questions when we start planning our trip!! So fun to meet you and can't wait to start following! xxoo Katie

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her