a travel book series
for my senior project, i decided to start on creating a travel book series. it was very time consuming, but totally worth it in the end. i chose to use artifact uprising for printing (such a good choice!). i displayed my books at my Senior Showcase at school and had such wonderful feedback. i love having them sit on our coffee table so that anyone who comes to visit can look at our adventures of traveling.
i graduate from brigham young university-idaho in just a couple of weeks! i can't believe that my time in school is coming to an end. it's one chapter of my life i'll close and start into a new chapter of becoming a mother. it'll be very different, but i'm excited for all that awaits!


6 comments
these are cool!
ReplyDelete-whit
wow these are STUNNING! I will have to remember to use artifact uprising in the future. Congrats on Graduation...im not far behind eeekk! xoxo, HayUp
ReplyDeletelivinitupashayup.wordpress.com
Awesome! I am going to Denmark in February & I am super excited! Lovely travel books by the way :-)
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave a comment about a million times on my phone, but it just wouldn't let me! so frustrating. Anyways, this is such a great idea! Your fantastic photography makes it all the better. These would make excellent Christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I've been looking at a few different sites for printing and Artifact Uprising is nearing my #1 choice. I'm glad you've recommended them.
ReplyDeleteI love these! I have taken just pictures from my photography business and made them into books. Kind of similar. It is nice having this apart of your home.
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her