wishing weekends were longer

by - 6:16 PM





where did the weekend go?! fridays just don't seem like part of the weekend anymore, so it's basically saturday night and sunday as our weekends together this summer. i was busy saturday photographing a wedding in 108 degree weather - i was practically drenched in sweat the whole time, but it was such a fun wedding! meanwhile, kevin was with the sales team guys and their wives celebrating at the cheesecake factory with the money they won from a tournament. i don't know how he did it, but kevin managed to spend all the $60 on his meal, including a slice of godiva chocolate cheesecake for me :)

sunday was a relaxing day. we went to church, ate lunch and took a nap together then visited with friends that night.

+ i did a styled bridal shoot friday night! the lighting was perfect along with the location. also, the wedding dress is up for sale! email me if interested. you can view the blog post here. 
 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous photo shoot. I love the light. Excited to see more of that wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you entirely! :) mm, gorgeous photos
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I wish the weekends were longer too! Yum, you can't go wrong with the Godiva chocolate cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! The picture with the strings of white lights is gorgeous. I love all of the colors in the background from the sunset.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her