when you get cute pants, you take pictures

by - 1:00 PM




 if you're wondering: top (F21) / pants + belt (target) / sandals (target)

i'm not one to post a million photos of myself, mostly because i forget and i don't have anyone to take photos of me! so here's some fun ones that my sister took of me wearing my new polka dotted blue pants. yes, i have worn them in public and i get lots of stares. also, my hair is getting longer and i'm kinda obsessed.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I like your outfit. Gotta flaunt that beautiful mane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were staring because you are adorable! Your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is definitely long and pretty! So fun! And those pants are to die for. I got some polka dot pants and they are my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is getting so long and beautiful! LOVE those pants lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you on the bottom right corner... UNREAL! You are gorgeous! And your lipstick is amazing. What a perfect summer casual outfit.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants are seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is beautiful! I love it. It looks so fun and bouncy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are adorable! polka dot pants are so fun. love your hair, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks wonderful and I like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, you're hair looks pretty! My hair is getting longer as well, but I don't know how to feel about it... To cut or not to cut? I'll probably just avoid it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty! And I love these pants–I'm pretty sure people are only staring because they're so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally saw those pants at Target - and you totally pull them off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love those pants! i made a pair of polka dot pants recently and fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are beautiful! As are these pictures. I love everything about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! You look beautiful :) I got very similar ones from H&M but they're red instead! x

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her