talking about what comes next

by - 9:36 AM

just a photo that has nothing to do with the post..

it's crazy to think that my school years will be ending this december. i've always had school be a big part of my life and my yearly routine. now that we will be graduating at the end of the year, what comes next? this summer has been a little glimpse of my future to come; kevin working (but hopefully not nearly as many hours as this summer, i would die!) me hanging out at home or with friends and discovering new places around the city, focusing on growing my photography business, and the list goes on. where will we be living? when will we start having kids? what school will kevin be going to for his MBA? will we travel new places and explore the world together? these questions have been the topic of conversation every night. i'm excited for what's to come and i know that wherever we end up, home is where he is, so i'll never have to worry.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I know how you feel. This Fall will be my last semester as well! I'm getting a little glimpse of how it will be this summer though, since I have not yet found a job... And boy, trying to find more photo clients is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! congrats on this time in your life. graduation is such an exciting time. i have thought of the same thing...i finish next may and i really don't know what the future will hold. whatever it is, i wish y'all all the best in life! :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet... & thank god you left a comment, because I may have just spent the last 30 minutes scouring through your blog?

    pleasure to meet you, beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even close to graduating (3 years left!) but I still think of these things. I think there is so much to look forward to! Lovely photo as well :)

    www.adventuresinanalog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her